We at Bhikhabhai And Company Pte Limited in partnership with our Logistics Partner work to comply with all quarantine & customs documentary requirement at every entry port. However there are instances when quarantine and or customs decide to make an inspection of the goods at their free will as part of their route checks. These inspections do cost minimal fee and because such inspections are random, we will not be held responsible for any extra quarantine & customs charges either when goods are being sent to customer or being returned.
We stand by the quality of our products and are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase. For instance, most of our sweets are made from Diary products and it is important that storage instructions (as labelled on carton packaging) are clearly followed to ensure customer satisfaction.
If you are not happy with something purchased from us, you can return the product for a refund or exchange to our Logistics Partner within 2 working days (from receiving country) of receiving the product, using one of the following methods:
We will use our Logistics Partner to pick up the goods at pre-arranged destination following these simple steps/ conditions:
- The item must be in its original unused condition, complete with its original packing.
- To arrange for the item to be picked up and send it back to us at our cost, please call our customer service team on (679) 6670043 or e-mail us on email@example.com citing your order reference number.
- Bhikhabhai And Company Pte Limited will make arrangements with our logistics partner for pickup and advise client on logistic partners contact details to arrange a suitable date and time for pickup suitable to both parties.
- Should you wish to return the items using alternative arrangements, you will be responsible for the product until it arrives at our warehouse and the courier charges incurred. Our receiving address is: Bhikhabhai And Company Pte Limited, 45 Kings Road, Main Street, Ba Town, Fiji.
- Any refund generated by returning of an item will be in the form of direct credit using the original payment method within 5 working days on receipt of the returned goods subject to “Exceptions” mentioned below.
- All return items sent back to us will be refunded in the form of a credit being applied to the same credit account that the purchase was initially made with.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to exchange or refund if you have ordered and received an item in good condition and later decided not to purchase it due to change of preferences. Please choose carefully.
- On receipt of the returned goods, a thorough check and tests will be undertaken by Bhikhabhai And Company Pte Limited on the product at own costs.
- Results will be made known to customer and in any case if there was willful or unintentional negligence resulting in product deviating from its accepted standards, no refund will be made and the cost of return shipment will also be borne by the customer.
- If the consignment is damaged by our Logistics Partner and you opted not to take insurance cover,
You have an option to purchase insurance cover to insure the value of your shipment (product and shipping costs) for a nominal fee. Please visit our logistics partners website to view standard terms and conditions of your insurance cover.
In the event that your order is delivered in a tempered or mishandled condition, please follow the simple steps below:
- Please contact us immediately with picture of the consignment and brief details.
- We will lodge a formal compliant with our logistics partner who will then arrange for a formal assessment.
- In the event that our Logistics Partner accepts fault on their part and provides the same in writing to us, we will arrange full refund of the entire purchase including shipping charges within 3 working days of confirmation.
Should you wish to opt for replacement order to be sent, you will have to notify us immediately via contact details provided or simply place a new order. Please contact us should you have any queries.